- Ethiopia to join the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- Ethiopia prepares to host international conference on development financing
- Kaizen management philosophy helps Ethiopia save over 268 million birr
- Chinese Ambassador calls for collaboration in exploring business opportunities in Ethiopia
- MIDROC farms to increase coffee and tea output
The state monopoly Ethio Telecom (ET) has met 76 percent of its total profit target in the past fiscal year, registering a significant profit growth.
Ethiopia is expected to be the fifth largest contributor to the total world population growth in the period between 2015 and 2050, according to a report published by the United Nations Department o....
The Chairperson of the African Union Commission Dr. Nkosazana Dlamini Zuma called on the US government to continue supporting the continent. The statement came during the visit of US Presi....
« StartPrev1234NextEnd »
|Page 1 of 4|
1. Do you think Ethiopia will become a middle income country by 2020?
2. Do you think Ethiopia will become the third largest economy in Sub-Saharan Africa by 2017?