- Ethiopia to join the Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative
- Ethiopia prepares to host international conference on development financing
- Kaizen management philosophy helps Ethiopia save over 268 million birr
- Chinese Ambassador calls for collaboration in exploring business opportunities in Ethiopia
- MIDROC farms to increase coffee and tea output
The state monopoly Ethio Telecom (ET) targets to boost mobile network access to 113 million in the second Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP II).
Bank of Abyssinia signed an agreement with Deloitte Consulting for consultation on its Five-Year Strategic Plan and organizational transformation scheme.
1. Do you think Ethiopia’s plan to launch a satellite to space will be feasible in the coming five years?
2. Do you think private hospitals in Addis Ababa are serving the public properly?