- CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE
- Ethiopia prepares to host international conference on development financing
- Kaizen management philosophy helps Ethiopia save over 268 million birr
- Chinese Ambassador calls for collaboration in exploring business opportunities in Ethiopia
- MIDROC farms to increase coffee and tea output
Djibouti, Ethiopia, S. Sudan and Sudan agreed to form a logistics authority called the Djibouti Corridor Authority (DCA) and a One Stop Border Post development project to facilitate the tr....
Eritrean refugees currently residing in Ethiopia held a demonstration on Friday June 26, denouncing the regime in Eritrea.
The upcoming official visit by United States President Barack Obama has sparked fierce debate between thrilled diplomats and concerned activists in the US.
The sever shortage of public transport in Addis Ababa, lack of coordination between responsible government bodies and transport sector stakeholders as well as lack of legal and qualified d....
With a vision to be one of East Africa’s top ten private banks by 2025, Awash International Bank S.C. (AIB) signed a partnership agreement with the global financial services firm KPMG to....
The Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectoral Association (ACCSA) signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Lose Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce (LACC) at Elilly Hotel on Tuesday J....
1. Do you think the public transport in Addis Ababa is up to the standards with the city?
2. Do you think the second phase of the Addis Ababa light railway will be completed in the next GTP II?