INVITATION TO BID
Consultancy service to Capacity Assessment and Development of Capacity Building Framework and Develop Gender Responsive Hygiene Behavior Change
WaterAid is an international development NGO based in London since 1981 and working in Ethiopia since 1983 and reregistered under Charities and Societies Agency as a Foreign Charity organisation. WaterAid’s aim, working through partner organisations, is to help poor people in improvements to the quality of their lives by improvements to domestic safe water supplies, sanitation, and hygiene practices.
WaterAid Ethiopia hereby invites eligible bidders to submit their bids for:
Consultancy service for the following lots based on TOR.
- A complete set of bid document can be obtained from WAE’s office from September 21, 2022 to October 05, 2022 during working hours, 08:30AM – 12:30PM and 01:30PM – 05:00PM.
- Bids must be accompanied with renewed business licenses and VAT Registration, TIN Registration Certificate, and these must be submitted together with the technical proposals.
- Bidders should submit their offers in sealed envelopes to WAE’s office on or before October 05, 2022 until 01:30 PM and must be accompanied by a bid bond amounting to two (2%) of the offer in the form of bank guarantee or CPO at least for three months from the date of bid opening. Note: CPO must be attached in the original financial document.
- Bid must be clearly marked by “bidders name, address, legal stamp and reference number Ref: WAE/Con./TSEDU/Berbere/OB/2022/Ep0015.
- Bidders must submit the technical and financial document separately. The technical and financial documents should have one original and one copy for each, clearly marked “ORIGINAL” and “COPY“. Each envelope shall be stamped and sealed. In the event of any discrepancy between them the original will prevail.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or representatives who prefer to attend at our office on October 05, 2022 at 02:00 PM.
- WaterAid Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. Late bids shall also be rejected.
- Bidders can visit our website http://www.wateraid.org/et to access the invitation and the TOR.
Tel: +251 11 669 5965, E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
In front of Bole Medehanialem Church, next to Edna Mall, United Insurance Building 3rd floor Addis Ababa, Ethiopia