- Country: Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Name of Project: Siski Adikas Water supply project
- Location: –South West Ethiopia Region,West Omo zone,Maji Woreda,Siski & Adikas Kebeles.
- Contract Title: labor cost contract and materials supply for the construction of Siski Adikas Water supply project.
- Stiftung Solarenergie-Solar Energy Foundation has received financing from the Maji Development Coalition (MDC) toward the cost of Siski Adikas Water supply project , and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract Stiftung Solarenergie-Solar Energy Foundation for the construction of Siski Adikas water supply project with 3 cattle troughs, Construction material and water supply equipment purchase.
- LOT 01-Tender No SEF01/2023 for Water supply Materials
- LOT 02- Tender No SEF02/2023 for Labor cost
- LOT 03- Tender No SEF03/2023 for construction Materials
|Item No||Description of Work/Lot 2/||Number of Structures||Place of Work|
|1||Construction of new gravity spring structure capping||1||Siski Kebele|
|2||Construction of new 8 water points||8||Siski & Adikas Kebeles|
|3||Construction of new cattle troughs||3||Siski & Adikas Kebeles|
|4||Construction of new cyclopean concrete Reservoir (30m3).||1||Siski Kebele|
|5||Construction of Valve chambers||9||Siski & Adikas Kebeles|
|6||Distribution line pipe work for HDPE & GI pipes.||8km||Siski & Adikas Kebele|
- The Stiftung Solarenergie-Solar energy Foundation now invites separated sealed bids from all eligible and competitive bidders for the construction of the above-stated Siski Adikasa Water supply project. Interested eligible competitive bidders having Contractors of Category General Water Work Associations Grade 9,8,&7 and suppliers for Lot 1 & 3 can compete for all of the works stated above as far as they fulfilled the requirements for all of the descriptions. However, bidders will not be awarded Contract for only one Work description separately.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the procedure of Government of Ethiopia, Federal Government Procurement and Property Administration Proclamation No. 649/2009 and the Federal Government Public Procurement Directive issued by the Ministry of Finance and Economic Development, June 2010.
- A complete set of bidding documents for the three lots in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of ETB 200.00(Two hundred Ethiopian Birr) for each LOTs The method of payment will be on cash
- Bidding document should include renewed relevant license for 2015 E.C. budget year, Business Registration Certificate and renewed Business license Certificate, VAT registration certificate, Tax Identification Number (TIN) ,Renewed professional license(Lot 2),site visitation letter(lot 2),commitment letter (For lot 2) and copy of owner ID Card
- Bidder for lot 1 and lot 3 shall provide 20 % of their bidding amount as a bid security in CPO form from recognized bank.
- The winner of Lot 1 and lot 3 has the obligation to deliver the product to our storage facility found in Tateke industrial zone and all associated expense covered by themselves
- Bidder for lot 1 and lot 2 could be asked to provide sample before signing an agreement of what they provide if it is necessary
- For LOT3 suppliers, Cement type should be Dangote and Reinforcement bar should be recent batch of product.
- Bidders for Lot 2 should submit commitment letter together with the bid document.
- Marked Bid with two Posta One with ORGINAL(Inside of ORIGINAL marked Posta Technical Proposal ,Financial Proposal, Bid Security commitment letter, site visitation letter and licenses in separate postal) and the other With COPY(the copy of all ORIGINAL document in separate Posta) sealed only with wax must be delivered to the address below on march 20. 2023, From 10:00 AM. to 11:00 AM. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives at the address below on March 20.2023 at 11:30 A.M. local time
- For lot 2 must be attached with a site visit confirmation letter from the project area which is signed by concerned body and that letter should have the stamp of the office confirming the letter.
- Stiftung Solarenergie-Solar Energy Foundation reserves the right to reject part and/or all bids.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Stiftung Solar Energy-Solar energy Foundation
Located At Hailegeriel Building 2nd floor room 202, Close to Bambis Super Market
Tel +251912034233 E-mail email@example.com