WFP Ethiopia Office in Addis Ababa
The United Nations World Food Programme (UNWFP) in Ethiopia is seeking formal Expressions of Interest (EOI) from well-established and fully qualified local service providers for the following categories of goods and services:
- Fire Extinguisher Supply and Maintenance Services
- Building Materials Mainly for Supply of Weighing Scales, Scooping Materials, Stitching Machines/Threads/Needles, Tarpaulins, Moisture Meters, Farming Tools.
- Fuel (Diesel, Petrol and Lubricants)
- Furniture Suppliers
- Tissue and Kitchen Roll Paper
- Stationery Supplies
- Fuel Transport Services from Djibouti to Addis
Description of Requirements
- Prospective suppliers must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in the line of business.
- Inclusion of disability policy and women-owned companies add value to the prequalification process.
- The prospective supplier will be required to have the capacity to fulfil the requirements as per the scope of works indicated.
Interested applicants must provide the following documents:
- Company’s Confirmation in Writing of Interest to Participate in the Prequalification Process.
- Filled WFP Registration Forms Please Contactaddisababa.firstname.lastname@example.org to Obtain Copies of the Forms.
- Company Profile indicating their services.
- Valid Business License for the requested services including the second page of the license that has the category of service.
- Commercial Registration Certificate from the Relevant Authority.
- VAT Registration Certificate.
- TIN Certificate
- Memorandum of Understanding/Article of Association (In case of PLC or SC).
- Two Reference Letters from Clients.
- Other Relevant Supporting Documents, if any.
WFP will evaluate each application based on the company’s demonstrated experience in the required services.
Method of Submission of Documents
Vendors who are interested to participate in the prequalification process should express their interest to WFP by e-mail to email@example.com and the registration forms indicated above will be sent to them via the same e-mail address.
Vendors are required to complete the registration forms and send via the e-mail address indicated above together with copies of supporting documents not later than Monday, 4th December 2023.
Applicants that have difficulty using the e-mail can submit the documentation in an envelope marked as below to WFP Registry. Please note that WFP office will be closed at 02:00pm on Fridays.
Pre-qualification for Provision of Goods and Services to WFP
EOI Number: EOI/09/23
(Please indicate the Specific Category)
UN WORLD FOOD PROGRAMME ETHIOPIA
Bole Sub City Woreda 02 House Number 2753, Ring Road,
P.O.Box 25584 code 1000
Any requests for clarifications shall be sent to the same email address not later than 3 days before the above deadline.
COMPANIES OWNED BY WOMEN AND BY PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY
ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE