UNITED NATIONS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME (UNDP)
Recruitment of Individual Consultants and Firm Level Consultants
|No.||Brief Consultancy/Job Post||Contract Type||Procurement/Recruitment
|Web-link to download Proposal Submission||Submission deadline|
|1||Recruitment of National Consultants Data and Knowledge Manager||IC*||ETH0969Re-advertized||http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=61920||23rd December 2019|
|2||Firm Level Consultancy to Design and Print Branded Material for Planning and Development Commission (PDC)||Firm Level||ETH1110||http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=61888||16th December 2019|
Important information on UNDP employment modalities:
* Individual Contractor (IC): a procurement modality for individual consultancy service. Please note that it not Firm Level Service.
** Fixed Term Appointment (FTA): is a modality of hiring individuals under a staff contract for a period of one year or more.
The use of UNDP’s name and logo without UNDP consent is inappropriate. UNDP strongly recommends that people who receive solicitations to apply for positions or engage in procurement processes exercise caution to ensure authenticity. UNDP advises the public that:
- UNDP does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment or procurement process. All information related to these processes is published on the national or global UNDP websites.
- UNDP does not request or issue personal bank checks, Money Grams, Western Union or any other type of money transfer at any stage of its procurement or recruitment processes.
- UNDP does not request any information related to bank accounts or other private information prior to formal registration as a vendor.
- UNDP does not offer prizes, awards, funds, certificates, scholarships or conduct lotteries through telephone, e-mail, mail or fax.
- Related queries can be sent through firstname.lastname@example.org.