- The Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectorial Association invites sealed Expression of Interest (EOI) from eligible Local & international construction firms for the provision of EOI with relevant documents for Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectorial Association Head Office Building (3B+Lower Ground +G+18) Construction Project.
- The requirement is however more detailed in a prequalification document which will be circulated to shortlisted firms upon evaluation of submissions. Firms will be shortlisted for participation based on their demonstration of technical and financial capability in response to this request.
- Interested eligible local & International Construction Firms may obtain further information from Abba Architects Plc. and inspect the EOI documents at the address given below at 6(a) from 9:00 A.M – 5:00 P.M (office hour).
- A complete set of request for EOI Documents in English may be purchased by interested firms at the address below at 7(a) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 1,000 Ethiopian Birr. The method of payment will be Cash.
- Request for EOI with relevant documents must be delivered to the address below at 6(b) at or before 4:00 P.M, August 21, 2020. Late EOI Document shall be rejected. EOI documents will be opened in the presence of the International Construction firm’s’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 7(c) at 4:30 P.M, August 21, 2020.
- (a) Address documents will be issued from: Abba Architects Plc. Awash Towers Building, 5th Floor on Insurance Side
(b) Address Bids must be delivered to: Addis Ababa Chamber of commerce &
sectorial Association, Chamber Building Mexico,2nd floor, office No. 212
(c) Address of Bid Opening: Addis Ababa Chamber of commerce & sectorial Association,
Chamber Building Mexico,2nd floor, Office no. 212
- Addis Ababa Chamber of Commerce and Sectorial Association reserves the right to accept or reject applications made pursuant to this request at its own discretion without assigning any reason thereof.