Consultant Edible Oil- Manufacturing
The Client is looking for a consultant with deep experience in the edible oils manufacturing sector.
The Consultant will critically analyze the Edible Oils Market in Ethiopia
- Carry out a comprehensive market analysis of the edible Oils Market in Ethiopia
- Develop a business case for the planned Edible Oils company that will assure profitability and
- Develop a comprehensive structural and technical design of edible oil manufacturing refinery which would be established in Ethiopia.
- Based on the project’s potential, develop the report based on market survey, consultation with local and international relevant actors in the field and rigorous review of available national level documents on the sector.
- The consultant must conduct one-on-one interviews preferably, Key Informant Interviews (KII) with existing and interested investors, owners of oil-refineries/facilities, engineers, industry experts and (or) architects with previous experience in edible Oils refinery design, seasoned agro-entrepreneurs and market analysts
- The Consultant will conduct an edible Oils Value Chain Analysis with a view to identifying the key relationships between the players in the edible Oils Market in Ethiopia.
Required Skills and Experience
Language requirement: Fluent over communicating in both English and Amharic both written and verbal.
The qualification requirements for the consultant are as follows:
- Relevant university education including and not limited to Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Agribusiness Management, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or relevant subjects in any other related field
- Minimum five (10) years of work experience in the edible oil manufacturing sector or refinery industry
- The Consultant must have had experience in setting up similar facilities in the edible Oil / Manufacturing sector.
- Minimum two (5) years of experience in project design preferably with a national/international consultancy or a Manufacturing Project ;
- Minimum one (2) year experience of working in a project related to specified field and has experience and knowledge of machinery fabrication, erection, installation, production and O & M (operations and management)
- Knowledgeable in the designing & implementing structured systems and mechanisms for monitoring the edible Oils facility productivity.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the production and process management.
- Extensive knowledge of oil seed production processes and Value Chain
- Experience to work with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience working and coordinating with multiple partners, work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications accompanied by detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter as a single document to firstname.lastname@example.org, to be received on before 5:00PM on 24th January 2021 to February 05 2021, with the subject line“