CALL FOR TENDER
Open Tender NO. DB/005/OT/2020/21
Invitation to Bid for the Maintenance Works of Dashen Bank Own Buildings in Different Towns
- Dashen Bank S.C. (the Employer) would like to invite interested bidders for the Maintenance and Modification Works of Dashen Bank Own Buildings in different parts of the Country:
- Lideta II (Balcha) and Debre Berhan Dashen Bank Buildings (in AA and Debre Berhan)
- Adama Dashen Bank Buildling ( in Adama)
- Jimma Dashen Bank Building( in Jimma)
- Dire Dawa Dashen Bank Building ( in Dire Dawa)
- Wolayita Sodo Dashen Bank Building ( in Wolayta Soddo)
- The Employer invites sealed bids from eligible Contractors of Class GC5/BC5 and above.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures as per FPPA directive and is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and purchase documents from:
- a) For information
Dashen Bank, Engineering Service Department
Head Quarter Building, 7th floor, In front of National Bank of Ethiopia
P.O. Box 12752 Tel. +251-115-18-03-52 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- b) For Document purchase and submittal
Dashen Bank, Supply Chain Management Department
Head Quarter Building, 14th floor, In front of National Bank of Ethiopia
Tel. +251-11518-03-56 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders within 30 (Thirty) calendar days starting from August 12, 2020 at the address stated above (4b) and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 200 (Two hundred Birr) deposited in account Number 180020002 at any Dashen Bank branches & Present copy of credit advice ticket during the office hours (Monday to Friday: from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM and Saturday morning: from 8:00 AM – 12:00 AM).
- Bidders must submit the TECHNICAL and the FINANCIAL OFFER in separate envelopes in duplicate copies labeled as original and copy accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form as stated in the bidding document.
- Bids must be delivered to the address stated above (4b) at 2:00 PM on or before September 15, 2020. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand Birr) in the form of CPO or Bank Guarantee. Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bids opening shall be conducted without physical attendance of bidder(s) or legal representative(s) due to the current pandemic COVID-19. The Procurement Committee of the Bank shall open the bid transparently at the avenue of Dashen Bank, 14th floor Supply Chain Management Department, meeting hall at 2:30 PM on September 15, 2020.
- The bid security shall be presented separately. Failure to do so is ground for rejection of bid.
- Bidders must meet the minimum requirement set for Technical qualification for the consideration of their Financial Offer.
- Bidders shall read the bidding document thoroughly and respond accordingly.
- Financial offer of those bidders who fail to meet the minimum Technical requirement, stated in the Bidding Documents, will be returned unopened to bidders.
- Financial offer of bidders substantially responsive to the Bidding Document will be opened and evaluated further as stated in the Bidding Document.
- Declaration of financial statement in the technical proposal is ground for the rejection of bid.
- The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Dashen Bank Always One Step ahead!